BA. LLB, Indian Law Society, Pune.
Awards & Recognition:
- Awarded "Young Achievers of The Year 2019-2020" in the Firm Category (42 Years & Below) in LegalEra Awards 2019-2020.
- Rising star 40 under 40 for "corporate governance" in "GENNEXT Counsel Congress & Awards 2017".
- Member of Arbitration Committee in the International Bar Association(IBA)
- Member of Asia-Pacific Regional Forum in International Bar Association(IBA)
- Member of Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce (IICC)
- Member of INSOL India and INSOL International
Subir is a founding partner in SDS Advocates. He is a litigation lawyer with vast and varied experience in civil, commercial and criminal matters.
He is highly experienced in handling matters from domains like Electricity, Power & Energy Sector, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Media Laws, Banking & Finance, Insolvency laws, commercial and Civil litigation, Arbitration Laws, Media Laws, Property Laws, Corporate Laws etc.
He has advised clients from diverse sectors and industries. He has been instrumental in advising clients issues relating to project advisory, corporate law, banking, Drafting Distribution Franchise Agreement, Parallel License Applications, Multi-Year Tariff Petitions, Power Purchase Agreements, ARR, FPPCA, Open Access issues and has advised various clients in Power Sector for applying for the license.
He has been involved in the preparation, drafting and filing of pleadings, appearing and presenting arguments on behalf of clients, in proceedings both initiated and defended by them before various courts, quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals.
Electricity, Power & Energy Sector, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Media Laws, Banking & Finance, Insolvency Laws, Commercial & Civil Litigation, Arbitration Laws, Property Laws
Litigation Practice Areas
Suits, Writ Petitions, Recovery Proceedings, Criminal Proceedings, Appeals, Revisions & Reviews, Bails & Anticipatory bails, Testamentary Petitions, Special Leave Petitions
Subir practices on the Original and Appellate Side of the Bombay High Court and regularly represents clients before other Courts/Tribunals/Quasi-Judicial Bodies.
- Supreme Court & High Courts
- City Civil and Sessions Court
- Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Securities Appellate Tribunal
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) and it's Appellate Tribunal
- Maharashtra Energy Regulatory Commission
- Company Law Board
- National Company Law Tribunal
- District Consumer Redressal Forum
- State Consumer Forum
- Co-operative Courts
- the Small Causes Court at Bombay and Bandra
- All Courts of Metropolitan Magistrate at Mumbai